Apply for Grants
Please note the following criteria that will be used to review and award grant applications:
- The project is innovative or unique or new to the applicant.
- The project enhances education rather than funding basic or standard items in the curriculum.
- The project will impact student learning in a very positive way and involve greater numbers of students.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for matching grants that involve more community groups or other individual donors.
- Projects may not duplicate priority funding from other sources.
- The range of funded projects will, if possible, support each of the four schools in the district.
- The project should not cover capital improvements that are generally the responsibility of the school district.
- Grants normally are not given for staff stipends or salaries.
All applications must be approved by the building administrator prior to submission.