Apply for Grants
Please note the following criteria that will be used to review and award grant applications:
- The project is innovative or unique or new to the applicant.
- The project enhances education rather than funding basic or standard items in the curriculum.
- The project will impact student learning in a very positive way and involve greater numbers of students.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for matching grants that involve more community groups or other individual donors.
- Projects may not duplicate priority funding from other sources.
- The range of funded projects will, if possible, support each of the four schools in the district.
- The project should not cover capital improvements that are generally the responsibility of the school district.
- Grants normally are not given for staff stipends or salaries.
All applications must be approved by the building administrator prior to submission.
Don’t forget to hit the SUBMIT Button! (A confirmation page will acknowledge your successful submission.)