Volunteering with the EEF is a great way to help the school district and get involved in the community!
The list of skills will give you an idea of what types of help we’re looking for, but they’re just a starting point. If you want to dip your toes in, try working a shift or two at a fundraiser. Want to do something longer-term? Join a committee or lend us your expertise. Check out the options below and email us. If nothing seems to fit, just let us know and we’ll figure something out!
Skills You Can Provide
- Social media
- Website (technical or not)
- Organizing (events, volunteers, etc.)
- Grant writing
- Education experience
- Non-profit experience
- Tell us what else you’re good at!
- Grants committee: Help choose with grants we fund.
- Grant writing: Help teachers write grant applications for other non-profits.
- Communication committee: Help with any of the following:
- Post on social media
- Write blog posts for the website
- Interact with the school district
- Fundraising committee: Fulfill our mission by doing any of the following:
- Organizing events
- Working with major donors
- Finding new avenues of funding
- Board: Our officers have limited terms. We’re currently looking for:
- Vice President
- Fundraising Committee Chair
- Grants Committee Chair
- Strawberry Festival: Prep, serve, or clean up.
- Mystery Dinner: Set up, serve, or clean up.
- Game Show and Family Fun Night: Set up, manage games, emcee Celebrity games, or clean up.
- Homecoming Raffle: Sell raffle tickets at the homecoming game.